Machine Gun Company was attached to each Infantry Brigade and their subsequent Division.

Brigade attached to:Divisional Reserve
Division attached to:11th (Northern) Division

The 250th M.G. Coy. left Grantham on 12 November, 1917, disembarked at Le Havre on 13 November 1917. It joined the Division at Nouex les Mines on 16 November 1917.

On 28 February 1918, it was amalgamated with the 32nd33rd, and 34th Machine Gun Companies to form No. 11 Battalion, Machine Gun Corps.

Sources

Leave a Reply